Saturday, August 27, 2011

Schoolgirl Fantasy Phone Sex

Back to school.

"Do your homework"

But how can I concentrate on my homework when all I can think about is my new teacher?

I got caught passing a note to my bff and he saw what I said about him! How I couldn't stop staring at the bulge in his pants! He just smiled at me and I think the bulge got a little bigger.

Now I'm supposed to be doing my homework but I just can't stop thinking about what teacher can teach me. What I'd like him to teach me.

If I were naughty I think he might keep me after class. I imagine myself sitting right in front of his desk and maybe just slide my fingers down the front of my panties. I imagine him watching me. That bulge getting bigger and bigger until he just walks over to me and tells me what a bad girl I've been while he unzips and pulls that cock out.

I want to show him what naughty girls do! First just touching my tongue to the tip while I play with my little wet pussy faster. Then he'd put his hand on the back of my hair and pull me onto him as I put my knees up and kneel in my desk. Feeling him lift my shirt and my hard little girl titties brush the cool desk. Pushing into my mouth harder and faster while he pulls down my panties and smacks my little ass. Oh it hurts so good! And then he'll slide a long finger into my little girl pussy making me squirt while he shoots his hot cum into my mouth.

Oh that's the way school should really be!

Specializing in young girl fantasies

0 comments: